A Day of Fitness & Fatloss

Shawy11

A Day of Fitness & Fatloss

Saturday 25 February, Trinity Hall, Ecclesall Road 9.30 – 4.30

Come and try different kinds of fitness training from Bootcamp to Zumba and even a bit of Pilates too!

A chance to try different kinds of training and receive Nutrition and Fatloss information that will inspire, educate and motivate you to achieve the results you deserve in 2012.

Other sessions include Kettlebell, Fitball, and Bodyattack. Everyone attending will receive a four week Workout Program, A nutrition and meal plan, class passes, a free food diary analysis and a free Fitball to take home and train with!

For further info check this link A Day of Fitness & Fatloss

This day is perfect for people who aren't sure what kind of exercise they'd like, just want to try something different, or people who love Fitness but whose nutrition lets them down.

Heres the link again A Day of Fitness & Fatloss

Can recommend this, it's a great day to try out new classes. Plus like any class you work at your own level so you get the most out of each session.

I did the one in January, and have followed the recommended diet since and have lost 10lbs in 3 weeks. Have lost inches around my waist/stomach area, which is now considerably flatter than it was! (I can fasten my trousers...) It's not a fad diet, it's about eating the right foods, and drinking water (something I never do!).

Sounds really interesting. Do you have to be there at 9.30 or is it open all day? As i need some serious diet and nutritional advice.

You would need to attend the whole day to benefit from it, it is a day well spent though as you'll have great fun as well as the nutrition and exercise stuff!

Archived