Without the Monarchy in place,who would you choose for President?

Yes, a true democrat (and in no way a racist) but sadly misunderstood and doomed to the periphery.

That's a very controversial view of a man that tried to instigate national panic through futuristic visions of what "the black man" would do to the white man.

I would vote for Geoff Boycott. The man speaks sense everytime I hear him.

That's what we need someone who's not afraid to speak their mind, call a spade a shovel and will bow to no man or let anyone bow to him/her.

Geoffrey Boycott might be a little too abrasive, but what the hell we've put up with Phil the Greek and his offensive remarks, who can forget (apart from the forelock tugging/curtsying servile monarchist (really sorry Janie)) how well he represented our country when he said to a group of deaf children standing near a Caribbean steel drum band , " If you're near them , no wonder you are deaf." Yes I think I'll go with a yorkshireman Geoff it is :razz:

Archived