Life Biography..

I love writing and am keen when it comes to writing about things.

Earlier I was typing away when I wondered.....

Is it only celebs allowed to write a life biography or can anyone??

And has anyone on SF done so, or considered it?

Would you reveal your deepest secrets to all?

I would love to write one, one day with no bars held. I am currently writing some poetry but am considering doing this after I finished the other bits I am working on. :)

I would love to write one, one day with no bars held. I am currently writing some poetry but am considering doing this after I finished the other bits I am working on. :)

Knew a bloke who was writing one for his kids. Thing is, he didn't have kids at the time, and back then he was in his 40's.

You could join a Writes of Passage Group.

Anyone can write a biography. I'd say, do it. You'd only regret not doing it if you don't.

I would leave out the saucy details, especially if your children and/or future generations could potentially be reading it.

I will leave out them bit lol

I have had quiet a harsh time in life I suffered sexual, mental and physical abuse (mostly at the hands of my mother. and probably gone through more then most people at my age.)

From broken friendships, to finding out someone who was a father figure to us an a lay preacher that got put on the sex offenders register when I turned 18 and was jailed. ( I obviously don't talk to this person now)

I have suffered miscarriage, abusive relationships with boys and more.

I eventually lost the use of my legs when i was diagnosed with motor neurons.

I went in a wheelchair 4 yr ago, as a mum of 3 it has had its challenges.

I work still and do my best to not let the badness effect and impact on my future.

I suffered from post traumatic stress and think it would do me good to write about it and work through it all.

I just want to lay it on paper all of it think it would be a good challenge.

Thanks for your advice it is much appreciated :)

I will leave out them bit lol

I have had quiet a harsh time in life I suffered sexual, mental and physical abuse (mostly at the hands of my mother. and probably gone through more then most people at my age.)

From broken friendships, to finding out someone who was a father figure to us an a lay preacher that got put on the sex offenders register when I turned 18 and was jailed. ( I obviously don't talk to this person now)

I have suffered miscarriage, abusive relationships with boys and more.

I eventually lost the use of my legs when i was diagnosed with motor neurons.

I went in a wheelchair 4 yr ago, as a mum of 3 it has had its challenges.

I work still and do my best to not let the badness effect and impact on my future.

I suffered from post traumatic stress and think it would do me good to write about it and work through it all.

I just want to lay it on paper all of it think it would be a good challenge.

Thanks for your advice it is much appreciated :)

Wow... lost for words. You have been through a lot, by the looks of things. If you are comfortable about writing about your experiences and your feelings, do so. Often than not, stuff like this gets buried and by time you are elderly or gone, there is nothing written for your future generations.

No worries and good luck with it.

Archived