CSA..Is it just me that thinks its a joke?

how would it be proved if the guy didnt use protection and believed the girl who was lying about using contraception, one word against another...i think that the CSA have a few more pressing issues to worry about. Im sure they are well aware that it goes on but what are they expected to do?

It's a SCANDAL! All these women lurking like Praying Mantodea waiting to ensnare unsuspecting men into giving them a child to make money AND get a bigger council house.

Quick, ring the Daily Mail!

What twaddle.

The CSA is a typical government agency and can indeed stink at times but why cloud the real issues over CSA with nonsense like this?

If your in a trusting relationship and the woman says she is on the pill ,you wouldnt need condoms! its when she forgets to take it on purpose ....

if your in a trusting relationship shouldnt you be able to discuss starting a family???

i guess not:(

I think the CSA should make both parents pay in equal amounts. At the moment one parent can do nothing and the working absent parent has to pay anything up to 40% of their wage, not exactly equal.

Maybe if the CSA made it clear that both parties are treated equally with the financial contributions it may make both sides feel better about it.

I think the CSA should make both parents pay in equal amounts. At the moment one parent can do nothing and the working absent parent has to pay anything up to 40% of their wage, not exactly equal.

Maybe if the CSA made it clear that both parties are treated equally with the financal contributions it may make both sides feel better about it.

i take it be 'doing nothing' you mean looking after the children?

it's quite obvious where the sympathy should lay in all these scenarios. the poor kids stuck with at least one parent more concerned about money than their wellbeing.

If your in a trusting relationship and the woman says she is on the pill ,you wouldnt need condoms! its when she forgets to take it on purpose ....

But if you are in a relationship with a woman you trust to such a degree, you would presumably love the fruit of that relationship and be happy to financially support your offspring, in addition to the emotional and intellectual support you are providing to it?

Archived