CSA..Is it just me that thinks its a joke?

I think the CSA should make both parents pay in equal amounts. At the moment one parent can do nothing and the working absent parent has to pay anything up to 40% of their wage, not exactly equal.

Maybe if the CSA made it clear that both parties are treated equally with the financial contributions it may make both sides feel better about it.

or the absent parent can do nothing and still refuse to pay anything and the current system means the csa will send the bailiffs round for the arrears at a small amount a month, all the while they still aren't paying and get more and more into debt. The system is a joke but not because of what the op thinks.

Wouldn't work as they wouldn't show. See they wise to the game because everyone of them have played it with ex's, the culture down there seems to be to bed Working lads, have 3-4 kids by different farthers and collect the CSA.

I should have know but hey, say loves blind. :love:

My ex now collects 3x CSA for 3 kids to as many farthers. £600 a month or so is a nice screw if you play the game right.

Eric your situation really annoys me. There are so many mums (and dads) out there who would love there ex to still want to be a part of their child's life and then there are people like your ex who stop you when you want to.

You are right about people who know how to play the system, on both sides and it's completely unfair on honest hardworking people.

A woman can't get pregnant on her own!!! What's wrong is men refusing to pay for their own child.

True.

Just think of all those men who wre told "im infertile" or "im protected" only to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet months down the line.

Yeah!!!

True.

Just think of all those men who wre told "im infertile" or "im protected" only to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet months down the line.

Yeah!!!

So use a condom to be sure!!! I think it is wrong if women lie about being infertile or say they are using contraception when they are not but sometimes this is genuine and they don't realise they can get pregnant. It's always better to be over protected than under, condoms aren't only to prevent pregnancy.

So use a condom to be sure!!! I think it is wrong if women lie about being infertile or say they are using contraception when they are not but sometimes this is genuine and they don't realise they can get pregnant. It's always better to be over protected than under, condoms aren't only to prevent pregnancy.

And run the risk of being told "you dont trust me?????" from the girl in question??

Really?

You are brave enough to go down that road?

Man you must have balls of steel:hihi::hihi:

Does anyone else think the csa stinks? Since the law was changed everyones on the bandwagon.... Its the man i feel sorry for! Some women will get pregnant knowing full well the man doesnt want a child, yet he has to pay. It's WRONG!! :rant:

Yes, it is, but a man can always take responsibility and put a hat on it.

i don't think you paid attention in biology properly. unless you know some girls who can make sperm migrate through latex with their evil womanly powers.

grow a backbone and pay your dues - or else it's left for everyone else to pick up the pieces.

I don't know about the migration through latex but a friend of mines ex-wife admitted to poking needles through his condoms and lying about being on the pill because she wanted more children and he didn't. They split when she told him what she had done as he felt (rightly) he could no longer trust the mad wench. He was happy to pay for his first two children but objected abut the third. CSA still insisted that he pay maintenance.

Utterly unfair.

And run the risk of being told "you dont trust me?????" from the girl in question??

Really?

You are brave enough to go down that road?

Man you must have balls of steel:hihi::hihi:

Why do people on this forum keep thinking I am a man, I would not be offended if my partner wanted to use extra protection and personally think if any woman is bothered by that they are not worth being in a relationship with. At the end of the day if you both have said you don't want children then why would they be bothered about you being doubly sure that accidents don't happen. If a woman is offended then maybe that is a sign that they are wanting a child.

Archived