Just another dog poo rant..

I went to Shaw's ironmongers today and decided to take the kids into the Duchess Road play area. While they were on the swings a guy came out of a house opposite on Clough Street specifically to 'exercise' his two bulldogs in the playground (I wonder how many times a day he does that...)

He didn't see his dogs defecating on the grass as he looked at his phone, pretty convenient really as I don't expect he had any bags to clear it up.

At least that explains the dog excrement smeared all over the kids slide.

May a plague of crabs infest his genitals, and scabies inhabit his anus.

Rant over.

You could have just confronted him then I guess instead of on Sheffield Forum where he probably wont read it lol

Considered it, but l learnt from a previous experience it's not good to get into something like that while I've got the little 'uns with me, it's not good for them to see people getting angry, effing and blinding and threatening me.

If I'd been on my own I would have had a word though.

May a plague of crabs infest his genitals, and scabies inhabit his anus.

This curse alone is a work of art, made me chuckle.:hihi:

The curse of irresponsible dog owners does not, some dirty dog owner has recently taken to letting their dog crap on the footpath down the side of the TESCO on Infirmary road over the past few days, this has already become something of a minefield. People have trodden it all over the place, it makes me want to gip.:gag:

What's the matter with these people!:rant:

This drives me crazy. I always clean up after my dog because I don't want anyone's child to step in it and track it all over the place as my kids did when they were younger. Kids also tend not to look where they put their feet or hands. I see so many dog owners doing this, it's disgusting.

The world is not your pet's toilet. Clean it up! :rant:

This curse alone is a work of art, made me chuckle.:hihi:

The curse of irresponsible dog owners does not, some dirty dog owner has recently taken to letting their dog crap on the footpath down the side of the TESCO on Infirmary road over the past few days, this has already become something of a minefield. People have trodden it all over the place, it makes me want to gip.:gag:

What's the matter with these people!:rant:

Around the corner from me, someone's dog (a BIG dog, I might add) had pooped, I kid you not, a meandering line of neat little poo meatballs about every foot and a half. This went down the entire street. Not a short street, either. A few had been sadly squashed flat by cars or foot traffic. Do you laugh or cry? :roll:

I don't know how the people that lived there didn't clean it up. They shouldn't have to clean it up, but still.

Archived