AFK Kickboxing - want to go!

regarrett1

Hellooooo,

I'm a student from the area and I really want to have a crack at Kickboxing, mainly for stress/anger and fitness. I was just wondering if

a. you had to ring up and book or not?

b. the website is up-to-date?

c. how much sessions are?

Also, I'm coming on my own and I'm a lil' bit nervous/ashamed of my fitness so is it better if I go to the Beginners or the Women's Only? Guess it doesn't make much of a difference, either way I'm manning up and going!

Cheers!

Rosie

There are so many Gym's to choice from Rosie. I'm pretty sure you don't have to book. Not sure about the website though as i don't train there. Roughly i think the sessions are about £5 there maybe some student discount maybe.

I hope you find what your looking for.

Hi Rosie,

If its the Beginners classes, you can just turn up and pay £5 per session.

For the Womens only class however you MUST prebook as those classes are in demand.

In the womens only group, it is taught closer to a personal training type session. It is prebook as all Instructors are assigned to the students in advance.

Could you please ring 07775 914155 to book.

The timetable is up to date although there are plans to include weekend classes at some point.

Hi Rosie,

If its the Beginners classes, you can just turn up and pay £5 per session.

For the Womens only class however you MUST prebook as those classes are in demand.

In the womens only group, it is taught closer to a personal training type session. It is prebook as all Instructors are assigned to the students in advance.

Could you please ring 07775 914155 to book.

The timetable is up to date although there are plans to include weekend classes at some point.

Thanks for the response! Hoping to get there tonight as I'm out of town on Thursday night.

Thanks for the response! Hoping to get there tonight as I'm out of town on Thursday night.

Ok ill see you tonight. Youll enjoy the beginners class, they are a Jolly lot LOL.

The more experienced people sometimes stay back to help out new beginners and are really helpful.

Hey Farhad, can you explain what the main difference is between the style of kick boxing that you teach and where it differs from Muay Thai (Wicker Camp, etc.), you mention K1 style in other threads, which to me is like a combination of Thai and Kick Boxing, maybe that is just my thoughts (or maybe that is just for competition only?)

Anyway I need to get fitter again and am considering a few options

Archived