Let us Build a Wall

As usual we Engilsh are let down by someone who knows nothing about Hadrians wall,running from Wallsend to Carlisle.By contrast the Scots seem highly educated,with prestigious universities and shrewd businessmen

eg Douglas Valentine who invented the posy and chocolate boxes.

Intelligence is not your strong point obviously.

It was clever of them to finish the wall at Wallsend though wasnt it?

It would have been much better if someone had built a town called Wallstart on the other coast wouldnt it?

Carlisle seems such a dreary place to start from.

Why dont we build a wall and keep those whyning Scots out forever.

The very sound of of their voice is abominable.

The sooner they devolve the better.

As a Yorkshireman living in Scotland why not build a wall from Southend on Sea down the A127 around the North M25 and down to Southampton via the M3 first.

As a Yorkshireman living in Scotland why not build a wall from Southend on Sea down the A127 around the North M25 and down to Southampton via the M3 first.

Because it would prevent a whole load of perfectly pleasant people who live in the home counties from getting to work and back. And prevent all of us going somewhere we want to go, i.e. London and the channel ports.

Scotland on the other hand, went there, got rained on, got bitten by midges went home, no real loss.

But seriously what's the rationale for the wall where you suggest?

Why dont we build a wall and keep those whyning Scots out forever.

The very sound of of their voice is abominable.

The sooner they devolve the better.

would i get away with the same post if i swapped the word scots over to asians or africans i wonder,i doubt it,and by the way im not even scottish,but i believe if were going to be slagging one race off then its only right we get to do it to other races without some one screaming racist

Archived