Let us Build a Wall

would i get away with the same post if i swapped the word scots over to asians or africans i wonder,i doubt it,and by the way im not even scottish,but i believe if were going to be slagging one race off then its only right we get to do it to other races without some one screaming racist

I get slagged off every day for being a Leftwing, Irish, old geezer, but do I ever complain?

All the bloody time I do.:D

As an English traitor thou shalt be dealt with as all traitors will be.

You will be made to stay putt!

I think i shall stay put Mr Moran.

No long queues behind burkha clad scroungers with dozens of brats in the post office, collecting taxpayers money this morning.

A visit to Boots,for my free prescription.(once again)none of thee above.

A stroll along the sea front followed,taking in the beautiful Isle of Arran.

Back home to check out university courses(free of course)

Off up to Glasgow later on a shiny clean coach.40mile journey,only £5.35pence.Oh, free internet on mentioned coach.

I think i shall stay put Mr Moran.

No long queues behind burkha clad scroungers with dozens of brats in the post office queue, collecting taxpayers money this morning.

A visit to Boots,for my free prescription.(once again)none of thee above.

A stroll along the sea front followed,taking in the beautiful Isle of Arran.

Back home to check out university courses(free of course)

Off up to Glasgow later on a shiny clean coach.40mile journey,only £5.35pence.Oh, free internet on mentioned coach.

All good, and happy for you.

But when England is not paying for it all, then you will be at rock bottom, no health service, no services of any kind, nothing really, when we are not paying your way.

All good, and happy for you.

But when England is not paying for it all, then you will be at rock bottom, no health service, no services of any kind, nothing really, when we are not paying your way.

Sorry old chap...

I'm a tax-payer,and have been for the last 27 years.And work full-time.

I also think that Scotland will be a poorer place if they get independence.

So,i will continue to enjoy things until that day comes.

Why dont we build a wall and keep those whyning Scots out forever.

The very sound of of their voice is abominable.

The sooner they devolve the better.

We should do the total opposite and turn the M25 into a wall to keep all the spotty Londoners caged in to their little bubble.

I love Scotland and I love the Scottish. It's one of the nicest countries I've ever visited.

We should do the total opposite and turn the M25 into a wall to keep all the spotty Londoners caged in to their little bubble.

I love Scotland and I love the Scottish. It's one of the nicest countries I've ever visited.

I have lived in North and Southern Ireland,now Scotland the last 5 years.

Never had a problem,and the people are very friendly.

I have lived in North and Southern Ireland,now Scotland the last 5 years.

Never had a problem,and the people are very friendly.

To be honest, I'm not surprised some Scots don't like the English. We've not exactly got a good attitude towards foreigners have we?

To be honest, I'm not surprised some Scots don't like the English. We've not exactly got a good attitude towards foreigners have we?

You would be surprised how many English live up here.

Other day in Glasgow i asked a lady for directions(she was English)

Yesterday i visited my doctors surgery(English again)

The only time i witness pure hatred of the English up here is in the pub when Scotland play England at footy/rugby,or when England play another nation at sport.

Archived