Let us Build a Wall

To be honest, I'm not surprised some Scots don't like the English. We've not exactly got a good attitude towards foreigners have we?

Yes but in fairness it's only 'some' English that adopt that view, they just happen to have a loud mouth to project their opinion.

Some of the comments on here are just embarrassing!

I know what you mean, the one in bold had me cringing really bad....

We should do the total opposite and turn the M25 into a wall to keep all the spotty Londoners caged in to their little bubble.

I love Scotland and I love the Scottish. It's one of the nicest countries I've ever visited.

To be honest, I'm not surprised some Scots don't like the English. We've not exactly got a good attitude towards foreigners have we?

I have no problem with Johnny, as long as he keeps his place.

And that is definitly down

The names Cameron, Blair, and Brown are the names that have destroyed us.

The sooner they bugger off back to Scotland the better.

I get slagged off every day for being a Leftwing, Irish, old geezer, but do I ever complain?

All the bloody time I do.:D

Oh dear.

I have no problem with Johnny, as long as he keeps his place.

And that is definitly down

The names Cameron, Blair, and Brown are the names that have destroyed us.

The sooner they bugger off back to Scotland the better.

So, some foreigner comes on here to slag off the inhabitants of a part of these islands. Perhaps you should bog off or trot on.

Oh dear.

So, some foreigner comes on here to slag off the inhabitants of a part of these islands. Perhaps you should bog off or trot on.

Ireland never crawled up to England like Scotland did, James the Seventh, pah.

Archived