Tips when you're moving

If you're moving out from the family home for the first time. Don't assume your little 3 door hatchback will fit everything or take the weight. Borrow something bigger :hihi::hihi:

I did assume and collasped the whole suspension. The whole car sat 5mm off the floor lol (inter-connected Hydrogas not springs) It wasn't fun driving to the garage to get it fixed.

I will make sure i stick rods up at neighbour :hihi: an as for car i dont have 1 iv booked my removal so should be ok :)

Them removal men can be well dodgy. Make sure you write on your knicker box "hubbys work pants"otherwise they may open it up and perv over them.:P

As others have said, unpack your bed first; if you have drawers in the base just take everything off the bed and put it in there to save you rooting through boxes to find bedding. Notify everyone you can ahead of time of your moving date. If you're really OCD like me label the priority of boxes in each room too, eg. toiletries need unpacking before ornaments etc. :D

Archived