Remember wako and the davidians?

David Koresh...what a nutter !

It still amazes me how many gullible people there are out there...

Koresh, I wonder if we were given the truth? He seems to have been a complete nut, but we have been told that via those who wiped out a tiny community consisting of at least 33% kids.

I think we should get the preamble over and done with and get straight to the nitty gritty of the matter.

Whatwhat, why don't you tell us what REALLY happened. Bear in mind you will need to supply evidence (and please, try and stay away from endless youtube vids) for your assertions.

jb

Why attack that compound? The situation was contained. Why send tanks in? In attacking the compound in this manner they were bound to kill everyone. Why? They could have starved them out. Why from the outset was this mass slaughter intended?

The way i remember it, the nutjobs opened up on the FBI and the ATF.

Then they set fire to the house and stayed until they were a lovely crispy golden brown.

Sad, very sad but hardly anyones fault but their own.

Unless you can prove otherwise.

Why attack that compound? The situation was contained. Why send tanks in? In attacking the compound in this manner they were bound to kill everyone. Why? They could have starved them out. Why from the outset was this mass slaughter intended?

As I recall, ATF tried to serve a warrant and were shot at, thus resulting in a gun battle in which 4 officers were killed. After which, the siege started.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but if you have a building full of armed nutters, who previously gunned down officers, refusing to surrender then the likelihood is, the building will be stormed.

Archived