Remember wako and the davidians?

Well it all depends on their appearance for me....it might actually tempt me to come out if he was a fittie :D

True. Not my cuppa. I don't go for the burly ATF look ;):D

Just realised the OP has probably said "murder" more times than Taggart :suspect::D

So, anyhow... we are 9 pages into this debate and the OP's argument is still to simply respond with "murder".

Why breech? Why not wait? They were on the brink of coming out. Have you seen how the ATF were acting outside? Exposing themselves etc? The ones that did leave were paraded to the press in chains, 70 year olds with feet chained. The ATF had such a lack of discipline it was like a good old boys BBQ.

Nothing to do with CS gas! Did you see the bodies? CS gas become cyanide in fire, death by cyanide causes the muscle to contract so much it breaks bones.

So did they breech to stop a mass suicide?

If so why no escape route for the davidians?

The aim was to kill them all, via gas, guns, fire, and demolition. Any idiot can see this. The results say it all. Utterly barbaric mass murder.

To hard to answer?

Archived