Remember wako and the davidians?

No what you've done is contradicted youself. In post #162 you say it is unclear who started the fire, yet in #167 you say they tried to drive them out/kill them with fire.

Are you trying to tell me the ATF did not realise a fire would start when they took the action they did? Are you really that deluded? Fire gas guns demolished buildings, all as a direct result of the breech. If they wanted them out alive they would have waited for them to come out, or at the very least allowed them to escape the inferno the ATF created. The ATF FBI wanted them dead, so they attacked cutting off all escape routes.

If you cannot be bothered for one tiny moment to consider that a group led by a man (who not only convinced them all that he was a sinful messaiah but also that only he should sleep with the women, including underage girls) could not have also convince them that the siege was the end of the world and that they should commit mass suicide, don't bother commenting. Brainwashing is very dangerous, and creates dangerous individuals. Koresh once said "you cannot be kiiled for God if you can't kill FOR HIM".

Are you trying to tell me the ATF did not realise a fire would start when they took the action they did? Are you really that deluded? Fire gas guns demolished buildings, all as a direct result of the breech. If they wanted them out alive they would have waited for them to come out, or at the very least allowed them to escape the inferno the ATF created. The ATF FBI wanted them dead, so they attacked cutting off all escape routes.

To be honest, firing weapons and/or driving a tank into a building wouldn't normally create a fire. So, with this in mind, how did they know these actions would create a fire?

What is your major malfunction?! Have I not said before, the ATF negotiated with those inside the building, resulting in the release of a dozen people. They did allow people to come out, evidently. Now, if they were so hell bent on "murder" then they would have not bothered with negotiations, would they?

Proof positive is all the dead people. Mass murder by the state. Utterly disgusting.

Yes, the dead bodies of all the federal agents proves 'murder' both ways. If the Davidians fire was only in self defence, I would love to know why a Davidian sniper was pre-positioned on top of a water tower!

Archived