Remember wako and the davidians?

Why would officers serve a warrant, to search premises, to someone not at the premises? :loopy:

I think I would go in heavy handed, if I was raiding a house filled with people armed with automatic weapons. Wouldn't you?

100% would.

There was (i presume) enough reason to believe these nutjobs were a threat.

I mean, what other option is there but to go in full pelt?

Knock politly and ask for a cup of tea and a chat?

Why would officers serve a warrant, to search premises, to someone not at the premises? :loopy:

I think I would go in heavy handed, if I was raiding a house filled with people armed with automatic weapons. Wouldn't you?

I would serve a warrant in a manner that avoided violence, unless the object of the warrant was to create violence.

All the guns at Waco were legal, this is not disputed.

I would serve a warrant in a manner that avoided violence, unless the object of the warrant was to create violence.

All the guns at Waco were legal, this is not disputed.

How do you do that then? Post it and hope the recipient complies?

No one is disputing the legality of the weapons.

100% would.

There was (i presume) enough reason to believe these nutjobs were a threat.

I mean, what other option is there but to go in full pelt?

Knock politly and ask for a cup of tea and a chat?

Plenty of other options, for one the local police were more than happy to take the ATF to the farm. They were invited to the farm by the religious sect.

Who were being fired at? The branch davidians? Or the ATF? Seems to me a government agency set out to kill a religious sect. Once and while they were doing this they made this sect out to be nutters. In a nut shell we believe the words of mass murderers...

What possible motive do you think the government could have for wanting to kill them all? Bear in mind the sect had been active for almost 40 years by the time of the raid.

jb

Plenty of other options, for one the local police were more than happy to take the ATF to the farm. They were invited to the farm by the religious sect.

And you know this because you saw some dodgy docurama and took every word they said as the truth?

What possible motive do you think the government could have for wanting to kill them all? Bear in mind the sect had been active for almost 40 years by the time of the raid.

jb

For fun?

For something to do to pass the time?

To show these people whos boss?

Take your pick:hihi:

Archived