Players wanted for newly formed Sunday league team

biiscui

Looking for players for all positions to join our club! We will be joining either the imperial league or blades superdraw at the start of next season! We regularly have friendlys so dont just think its training all the time! We have a friendly this Sunday, so it's the perfect opportunity to come and show us what you can do! Text or call kev on 07557209294 for details!

hi mate is this commercial down chapeltown that want players . i myself have started a team from prince down chap and was wondering if you want a freindly in a couple of weeks. think i spoke to oliver from your team mate

Good set of lads Commercial are we played them a few times.

When any sundays are free we always up for friendlys, even play the odd friendlys on sat morning sometimes:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Mate

I am currently player manager for a team in the imperial league but i am looking for another team for next year. I just want to play and not manage. I am a experienced cb getting on in years. I am 35 but that does not stop me and I put 110% effort in every game. What I lack in pace i make up for in know how and wisdom. i have played most games over the last four seasons.

I am available to come and train any night in the week if you want to see how i am.

cheers

Rob

Archived