Making tea and coffee with hot water..

How to make the perfect cup of tea has it that:

First off, fill your kettle with fresh water from the cold tap. It must never be previously boiled, as it will have lost some of its dissolved oxygen vital for tea brewing. Warm your teapot by pouring in a quarter of a cup of water and putting the pot in a microwave for one minute of full power. If you don't have a microwave, traditional boiling water will suffice.

On a modern domestic system it doesnt matter, it all comes off the same main.

Regarding Lieogenella, that is from inhaled water vapour, it does no affect drinking water, except in the spray from showers etc, then it can be a problem.

Now look, just as I was claiming to be the most boring bugger, here comes one to take my place.

I'll go to our house.

No, you can keep that distinction, thanks. ;)

We don't have a hot water tank, so it's just the lead content that we have to worry about, but that's enough for me to not make drinks or use hot tap water for cooking.

The mank that gathers in water tanks is really not appealing, whether it's been boiled or not.

I mean this seriously, for the good of your health.

Never use water that has been stored, only use running water below 20centigrade for drinking or cooking.

You are in danger of serious health problems otherwise

Brilliant :hihi::hihi:

Archived