Car Insurance Help please

kay1

Just to answer the op as well Swintons state quite openly on their documentation that even if you cancel within the 14 day period you will be charged £50. It is in the terms and condition which they should make you aware of.( i think its wrong but they are a broker so need to make some(more0 money i assume)

I use Swintons and they did tell me over the phone with both my policies,even though it is on the website as well.It must be annoying if they didn't make you aware in advance.

I wouldnt waste your time my friend.

I have tried to make ferno understand the only reason i objected is because i believe its morally wrong to guarantee something that is not guaranteed

You've got it it WRONG!

Read those rules carefully.

They are those rules that apply to companies trading on shares etc.

Not to General Insurance companies.

Sorry you have completely lost me here.

I havent abused you and i have categorically proved that insurance companies do not record all calls.

They may record some yes your right about that but they dont record ALL calls.

So I didnt lie so my lies havent been exposed as i say if you believe what i say about working for insurance companies GREAT if not i couldnt care less to be fair.

I think i have proved i have a idea of what ive been saying.

I have evidence to substantiate what i have been saying and thats enough for me.

Location, why do you resort to abuse when your lies are exposed?

i have categorically proved that insurance companies do not record all calls.

No, you haven't.

You've claimed you've worked for four insurance companies and you've refused to name any of them. Because if you did you'd get sued. Guffaw.

Sorry but lets go back to basics what has been exposed?

I said insurance companies do NOT record all calls and i have proved they dont.

I do not have to prove where i have worked if i was dishonest i would have lied about something but i havent.

I think if im honest the shoe is more on your foot and you cant come to terms with the fact that you are wrong.

I am aware i possibly have used phrases and words i shouldnt have so i offer an apology on that BUT i have not lied.

You can't handle the fact that your dishonesty's been exposed.

Please read my posts properly before you reply.

I said i have proved insurance companies DONT record all calls at no point did i say i have proved i worked for insurance companies.

No, you haven't.

You've claimed you've worked for four insurance companies and you've refused to name any of them. Because if you did you'd get sued. Guffaw.

Sorry but lets go back to basics what has been exposed?

I said insurance companies do NOT record all calls and i have proved they dont.

No, you have not.

Swinton have a reputation for mis-selling and automatic renewal with staff claiming it is "illegal" not to auto renew (it isn't). The fact a CSA said calls weren't recorded that day proves nothing whatsoever. You can insist on a tape cops, it's usually about £10. In this circumstance any reputable company would waive the fee, Swinton are on very dodgy ground here.

Archived