Bad Translator: Mash The English Language

Guest sibon

Now here is a website to behold. It takes your text and feeds it through a sequence of translations. The result is a fantastic mangling of the original text.

Here it is in action, translating my text from this post.

Here is a disaster. Texts and translations of the strings. The original text is an excellent translation of the results on the site.

Try it for yourself here

Now here is a website to behold. It takes your text and feeds it through a sequence of translations. The result is a fantastic mangling of the original text.

Here it is in action, translating my text from this post.

Try it for yourself here

Interesting. I could have some fun with this. Thanks for sharing :)

Back to English : I have got to try this lol, lets see what comes with the use of what has been written here

Back to English : I have to try this lol, to see what comes with the use of what is indicated here

Back to English : I have to try to see what comes with this lol, the use of which is indicated here

Back to English : I'm going to try to see what comes with this haha, here pointed out:

Back to English : I'm going to try to see what comes with this haha, point out that:

Back to English : I'll try to see what happens with this haha, that:

Back to English : I will try to see what happens with this haha, that:

Back to English : I will try to see what happens with this haha, that:

think i may have confused it lol

Pythagoras: "Madmath789 angles in a triangle goods valued at $11000000000 to reverse side."

JFK: "I can't, but you can also do for the user."

Churchill: "At the end of this chapter. Not start from the beginning, however, until the end."

Marx : "Independent civil society funding, are the same people and nature to separate personal life."

Archived