A good old fashioned wolf whistle.

The only women who would complain about being wolf whistled are those who are so ugly that no-one would wolf whistle at them in the first place!

It's sad that anyone could possibly be offended by a gesture that means "I find you very attractive" but it just goes to show how much the PC brigade has corrupted our attitudes.

I think I used to work with MD of the PC brigade. Always telling us what we could and couldn’t say. Even the other women found her boring.

Well I have done it! The hair that is,I have visited my hairdresser at Gleadless Town End and she has made me look ten years younger.

She advised me to leave my natural colour [grey] but has reshaped my hair into a bouncy style, I keep looking in the Hall mirror and giving my hair a little flick just the way I used to do when going out with Roger.

To top it all I decided to take the tram to town to look for a new dress and I am sure the conductor took more time than was necessary to check my pass.

The dresses at my old shops were awfull not me at all but by pure chance I was walking on Division St when I noticed a Retro shop ! In I ventured and you would not believe my luck not one but two smashing frocks one in yellow and the other with the full length button style 12 in all .This one has a white background with large black leaves as a patten cannot wait now for my next visit to our Theatre group , oh dear iv,e got carried away again.

Well I have done it! The hair that is,I have visited my hairdresser at Gleadless Town End and she has made me look ten years younger.

She advised me to leave my natural colour [grey] but has reshaped my hair into a bouncy style, I keep looking in the Hall mirror and giving my hair a little flick just the way I used to do when going out with Roger.

To top it all I decided to take the tram to town to look for a new dress and I am sure the conductor took more time than was necessary to check my pass.

That one wolf-whistle has done wonders for you. Good for you. :thumbsup:

The dresses at my old shops were awfull not me at all but by pure chance I was walking on Division St when I noticed a Retro shop ! In I ventured and you would not believe my luck not one but two smashing frocks one in yellow and the other with the full length button style 12 in all .This one has a white background with large black leaves as a patten cannot wait now for my next visit to our Theatre group , oh dear iv,e got carried away again.

I have been in that shop on Division St they have got some brilliant old fashioned clothes I bought a Sheepskin coat that must have cost a fortune when new for £30.

• 1 month later...

Oh dear, The chap who delivers my eggs has asked if I would like to accompany him to the Snooker games at the Crucible Theatre and this as put me in a quandary, I mean its three years now since I lost Roger and usually I only go to the Theatre with my lady's social group .

Mr Fiddler does seem to be a nice chap who speaks very nicely but one never knows what one is getting in to as I have heard that he is a bit of a lady,s man.

Whatever that means, Help.

The only women who would complain about being wolf whistled are those who are so ugly that no-one would wolf whistle at them in the first place!

It's sad that anyone could possibly be offended by a gesture that means "I find you very attractive" but it just goes to show how much the PC brigade has corrupted our attitudes.

Oh dear. I suspect you will never have anyone leering after you.

They don't call him Ernie, do they? Yeah, go on, hope you enjoy snooker!

Do you know him.

I do not like to admit it but after twenty odd years in which Mr Fiddler has delivered my eggs I still do not know his first name even Roger used to say get your purse out love Fiddlers here.

Archived