To cut or not to cut.

My hair is down to the bottom of my shoulderblades nearly, it hasn't been this long for a very long time, and I love it.

I have had very short hair in the past, and it has its advantages, quicker to wash and dry, but you have to style it everday, whereas I can just tie mine back in a ponytail now. The only disadvantage is it takes ages to dry and I use more shampoo.

I actually had a dream last night that I got my hair cut short and I was really upset, so thats something I won't be doing :D

I say go for it!

Mine was really long and got to the stage where, like you, just kept wondering whether to have it cut - I took the plunge and never looked back. All I would say is if you do go a good hairdresser, I'd been going to mine for ages so she new me and we'd gone throught this conversation many times (I can recommend if you're interested). I guess also really find a shorter style that you like rather than it being a shorter version of what you already have - mine is now completley different, colour included.

Good luck...

Archived