To cut or not to cut.

How old are you? I only ask as it is said that as you get older long hair ages you.

You should book an appointment with a good hairdresser and get their take on it. They will take into account things like your face shape and let you know what styles may suit you, they will have pictures of different styles and may also let you know of a way to keep it long but with some sort of style to it that makes it easier to manage.

Good luck whatever you decide and don't forget it will always grow again.

How old are you? I only ask as it is said that as you get older long hair ages you.

You should book an appointment with a good hairdresser and get their take on it. They will take into account things like your face shape and let you know what styles may suit you, they will have pictures of different styles and may also let you know of a way to keep it long but with some sort of style to it that makes it easier to manage.

I have just turned 35 :o

I guess i am a bit worried that if i cut it short then my sodding boobs will be even more noticeable than they already are :(

I'm only a size 10 but for some reason ended up with massive knockers so end up looking like a brunette dolly parton lol

When my hair is let loose n down it tends to hide them and even my shape out a little.

I hate being stared at at the best of times because i am so shy but with short hair i will have nothing to hide behind :(

Lucy, you don't have to hide behind you hair. I am sure you are a lovely woman, be proud and don't hide behind anything. People will like you because of who you are not the size of your boobs, and if they are that sort of person anyway why would you want to know them?

There are plenty of nice fitting tops in the stores that will balance out your body shape, try these first and if you are happy with the result then see about the hair problem later.

I have just turned 35 :o

I guess i am a bit worried that if i cut it short then my sodding boobs will be even more noticeable than they already are :(

I'm only a size 10 but for some reason ended up with massive knockers so end up looking like a brunette dolly parton lol

When my hair is let loose n down it tends to hide them and even my shape out a little.

I hate being stared at at the best of times because i am so shy but with short hair i will have nothing to hide behind :(

If you want the thoughts of a deviant i'd be happy to come and look at you and give an unbiased opinion :):)

If you want the thoughts of a deviant i'd be happy to come and look at you and give an unbiased opinion :):)

Hahahaha.

Thanks for the offer but no thanks :hihi:

Far to shy :D

Besides, most weekend its covered in Army combats and being shot at in a freezing muddy field at Louth :roll::D

It takes a long time to grow back though, its taken me 18 months to grow mine from being really short (I had it in a Rhianna-like style) to just past my shoulders. I do dye it thought which probably doesn't help matters, but not as much as I used to do, and it is getting a lot better now.

Archived