To cut or not to cut.

lol mine is very manageable it just hangs there. one of my mates has long thick wavy hair and what a nightmare to control in all weathers.

Thats exactly what mine is like; when I was younger it would go in the most beautiful curls, now I look like I've put my fingers in a plug socket :D Although because its so long the weight drags it down more - I suppose if I did have it cut I could give Worzel Gummage a run for his money :D

Your hair sounds lovely, and I don't think you'd be happy chopping it all off. And you don't want to be unhappy.

But, one word: Layers. I resisted at first, but gave in. She did sort of a Gina Gershon style and I love it! I do resemble her a bit. Not nearly enough, but a bit. ;)

Very long hair is heavy, and it tends to pull any sort of curl or wave out of it. After she layered my hair, I was surprised to see how much thicker it looked and I actually had some curl in my hair. I just blow dry it to shape it and go.

It's something for you to think about, anyway. :)

Archived