Pop twins.. any others?

denlin

Just thinking with all these music threads how few twins actually became pop stars Paul and Barry Ryan:D, Robin and Maurice Gibb:D. the Proclaimers:D and Jedward:gag: but can't think of any more except I know Elvis was born a twin but other twin didn't survive. Were there any others?

Thompson Twins? Apparently back in the 80s they were music teachers at King Ted's School in S10.

Also the Kalen twins, who were popular back in the late 50s/early 60s, and of course the 80s equivalent of jedward, Bros.

Thompson Twins? Apparently back in the 80s they were music teachers at King Ted's School in S10.

Also the Kalen twins, who were popular back in the late 50s/early 60s, and of course the 80s equivalent of jedward, Bros.

The Thompson Twins werent actually twins, they were just named after some characters from TinTin

Tom Bailey of the Thompson Twins taught at Brook School.

Just thinking with all these music threads how few twins actually became pop stars Paul and Barry Ryan:D, Robin and Maurice Gibb:D. the Proclaimers:D and Jedward:gag: but can't think of any more except I know Elvis was born a twin but other twin didn't survive. Were there any others?

Two of the Beverley sisters. I bet you remember them. :hihi:

Archived