La Tasca eccy road

garry80

I've only been there once and wouldn't go again. The service was dreadful - had to ask several times for everything; and they seemed to have waited until opening time to start rearranging the furniture and only stopped dragging the chairs around noisily when we complained. I'd give them a second chance, except that the food was bad, too - it seemed like it might have been reheated over and over. I've been to other branches of La Tasca and found them perfectly acceptable, but I wouldn't go to Eccy Road again if you paid me.

I've only been there once and wouldn't go again. The service was dreadful - had to ask several times for everything; and they seemed to have waited until opening time to start rearranging the furniture and only stopped dragging the chairs around noisily when we complained. I'd give them a second chance, except that the food was bad, too - it seemed like it might have been reheated over and over. I've been to other branches of La Tasca and found them perfectly acceptable, but I wouldn't go to Eccy Road again if you paid me.

That's because the food is all made at a central kitchen and then distributed to all the restaurant's (if you can call them that). Awful place, rude staff and shocking food.

I really enjoy La Tasca. I spend a lot of time in Rochdale and there is a delicious tapas there called La Mancha and unfortunately no tapas here seems to reach its standards, but I much much prefer La Tasca over Platillos. I was really really underwhelmed by Platillos, all the tapas came within 5 minutes and was obviously kept warm under a heat lamp, and the atmostphere isn't that welcoming in my opinion. It seems very...confused. (See it and you'll understand what I mean). La Tasca do a smashing sangria as well! Also if you go between Monday and Thursday look online for vouchers, they always have buy one get one free tapas available.

Archived