Electronic cigarettes - more awareness needed

Does anyone know why I am getting a horrid burnt taste everytime now?

I have refilled the cartridge as much as I can, that did not work, so I threw it away and used a brand new one, Did not work. I think it may be the atomiser, but I have only been using it 4 days????

Hi Lubylou

Do you have a spare atomiser that you could try?

It could be the atomiser but four days really isn't very long.

Also you could try directly dripping a few drops of eliquid straight on to the atomiser, replace the full cartride then take a few drags on it without pressing the battery button. This pulls the liquid through the atomiser without burning any off.

I regularly take a few drags without activating the battery as this gets everything moving through the system again.

Also, be carful not to fill the cartidge too much. Is it a tank? If so, then don't fill it right to the very top or this makes it difficult for the liquid to travel out of the tank in to the atomiser. Make sure you leave a 1mm or so gap at the top.

Hope this helps!

Sarah

Hi Lubylou

Do you have a spare atomiser that you could try?

It could be the atomiser but four days really isn't very long.

Also you could try directly dripping a few drops of eliquid straight on to the atomiser, replace the full cartride then take a few drags on it without pressing the battery button. This pulls the liquid through the atomiser without burning any off.

I regularly take a few drags without activating the battery as this gets everything moving through the system again.

Also, be carful not to fill the cartidge too much. Is it a tank? If so, then don't fill it right to the very top or this makes it difficult for the liquid to travel out of the tank in to the atomiser. Make sure you leave a 1mm or so gap at the top.

Hope this helps!

Sarah

Hey hun, no I dont, was planning on ordering another tomorrow anyway with another battery just in case, but yeah agree it should last more then 4 days.

I am unsure what you mean by tank, newbie:hihi: but ive got the little black flat tips with the white stuff in, and just drip the juice into that and put it on the end. If this is what you mean then yeah i do generally fill it as much as possible.

Just unscrewed it and blew into it a few times and some juice came out, and did the few drags without pressing the button, I seem to be getting more vapour as that was not as good either today, but still getting a slight burnt taste but not as bad, im getting a few ok tasting drags, which is better but it is still there slightly, but better.

Phew I was worried I would have to go buy some real cigs from the shop until the other atomiser arrives, but if it can hold out for a few days until I get spare one I will be happy. I have not had a real cig since I got this on Thursday and really do not want a set back.

One last thing, I have been looking on that totally wicked website at the cartomizers, they say you can get about 30 drops into one of those, they are cheaper so was wondering why if they are supposed to be better. Do you have any idea which is the best way to go?

Hi

No it isn't a tank you are using, it's a normal cartridge. lol

I don't get on with the cartomisers to be honest. Some people do and some don't but they aren't for me.

I personally use a tank sytem, so instead of it having that sort of white wadding inside, it is just an empty tank cartridge. I never really got on with the one that you're using if I'm totally truthful. A lot of people did, but not me I'm afraid.

You are probably best just ordering a new atomiser for now but it is worth converting your system in to a tank sytem.

I think that is you already have the 510 batteries (not the slim ones) then you just need to order a tank atomiser (not low resistance at this stage) and some empty tanks. I don't think you would need any type of adaptor.

Have you joined the totally wicked forum? It is well worth doing and if you post on there you will get a lot of people helping out...many with much more experience than me!

Hi

No it isn't a tank you are using, it's a normal cartridge. lol

I don't get on with the cartomisers to be honest. Some people do and some don't but they aren't for me.

I personally use a tank sytem, so instead of it having that sort of white wadding inside, it is just an empty tank cartridge. I never really got on with the one that you're using if I'm totally truthful. A lot of people did, but not me I'm afraid.

You are probably best just ordering a new atomiser for now but it is worth converting your system in to a tank sytem.

I think that is you already have the 510 batteries (not the slim ones) then you just need to order a tank atomiser (not low resistance at this stage) and some empty tanks. I don't think you would need any type of adaptor.

Have you joined the totally wicked forum? It is well worth doing and if you post on there you will get a lot of people helping out...many with much more experience than me!

Thanks hun, I am willing to try things at this stage, to find what I like best, Being honest I have bought a slim battery and going to buy another, I like that fact that they resemble a real cig, I think it's good for when I am out, but use my boyfriends spare battery indoors while my thin one is charging......His is the thicker one, don't even know the names of things yet lol, but I do think I get a better hit when using the bigger battery, I'd just feel stupid using the fatter one out in public:hihi:

I will join that forum yeah, I'm sure I will use it a lot with being new to this, but I'm a convert already:)

By the way thanks for earlier, strawberry tastes good and not burnt anymore x

Does anyone know why I am getting a horrid burnt taste everytime now?

I have refilled the cartridge as much as I can, that did not work, so I threw it away and used a brand new one, Did not work. I think it may be the atomiser, but I have only been using it 4 days????

You could drip. Drip 2 to 3 drops of juice (no more or you could flood the atomizer) directly onto the atomizer, put an empty cartridge back on and vape.

I have tried carts, cartomizers, blue foam mod and straw mod but I prefer to drip.

You could drip. Drip 2 to 3 drops of juice (no more or you could flood the atomizer) directly onto the atomizer, put an empty cartridge back on and vape.

I have tried carts, cartomizers, blue foam mod and straw mod but I prefer to drip.

Thanks hun I am still learning, but taking all the advice:D

Lubylou

Depending on what battery you have got you might be able to buy a titan tank atomiser and some titan tanks. They are snaller than a tornado tank and are a lot more slimline like the thickness of a real cigarette. They are still a tank system so (in my opinion) are a lot better than the older style cartridges.

:)

Lubylou

Depending on what battery you have got you might be able to buy a titan tank atomiser and some titan tanks. They are snaller than a tornado tank and are a lot more slimline like the thickness of a real cigarette. They are still a tank system so (in my opinion) are a lot better than the older style cartridges.

:)

hey hun thanks, I will check them out then for sure:)

Archived