Child friendly pubs/restaurants near S6

_daisy_

anyone know of any nice restaursants orpubs that serve food, that are child friendly?

Once again we have had problems over having a meal in a pub in crosspool.

Apparently they have made their pub /restaurant child friendly but once again when we arrive, after booking a table and telling them we will be bringing a baby, we are met with major problems and have to leave and find another place to eat.

Were not asking for anything major. My little boy never causes a problem or cries and isnt mobile yet so certainly isnt running around.

what sort of 'major problems' have you been met with? :confused:

I sat H on my knee for a meal in a restaurant once when it turned out she was too small for their high chairs. Other than throwing you out claiming your child would be a fire hazard or something, I can't imagine how a 'major problem' could prevent you from dining anywhere

I dont know about S 6 but I had the unfortunate experience to go in the Wyvern in S14 today and it was full of young "Mothers?" I use that term very loosely, prams everywhere, nappies getting changed, mess all over the floor. Who ever the landlord is wants to get his act together, Ill never go in there again

I dont know about S 6 but I had the unfortunate experience to go in the Wyvern in S14 today and it was full of young "Mothers?" I use that term very loosely, prams everywhere, nappies getting changed, mess all over the floor. Who ever the landlord is wants to get his act together, Ill never go in there again

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Wyvern, lol i always brush my tyres when I've pulled off their car park lol.

what sort of 'major problems' have you been met with? :confused:

I sat H on my knee for a meal in a restaurant once when it turned out she was too small for their high chairs. Other than throwing you out claiming your child would be a fire hazard or something, I can't imagine how a 'major problem' could prevent you from dining anywhere

Agree with your post Strix......... wonder what the issues were?

Archived