Stop workfare join today

Yes I agree there are 2 types of workfare one is voluntary and thats the one tescos got caught out with and the other is Mandatory workfare where you HAVE to work 30 hrs a week for a month to continue to get JSA.

I think the first one you do at least have the chance of a job but the one I have been made to take is the MWA which is workfare and compulsory and I was informed there is no job possible at the end of the month,the link is very informative and I agree with what they are trying to do.

So make a suggestion. Given that due to a world economic crisis there are no full time jobs currently available what do you suggest that to do?

Perhaps meet some mates, hang around town, smoke a few joints, sit in front of a screen playing games, I don' know I'm not the one who needs a job you decide.

So make a suggestion. Given that due to a world economic crisis there arena full time jobs currently available what do you suggest that to do?

Perhaps meet some mates, hang around town, smoke a few joints, sit in front of a screen playing games, I don' know I'm not the one who needs a job you decide.

Instead of the government wasting it's money on this rubbish just to punish the unfortunate they could pay people a proper wage for jobs that need doing.

They could cut taxes & give other incentives to businesses that will encourage them to invest here.

Or they can waste their money on driving down wages & reducing opportunities for normal people, like they're doing.

Instead of the government wasting it's money on this rubbish just to punish the unfortunate they could pay people a proper wage for jobs that need doing.

They could cut taxes & give other incentives to businesses that will encourage them to invest here.

Or they can waste their money on driving down wages & reducing opportunities for normal people, like they're doing.

What do you mean Punishing people? Do you mean making people get into a work routine like getting up in the morning, having a wash and getting to their appointed place on time? Or do you think we could find something worthwhile for them to do like spending their 30 hours at an old persons home being company for the old people.

What do you mean Punishing people? Do you mean making people get into a work routine like getting up in the morning, having a wash and getting to their appointed place on time? Or do you think we could find something worthwhile for them to do like spending their 30 hours at an old persons home being company for the old people.

I mean forcing them to work without wages. I mean cutting overtime of current employees, maybe laying them off, because somebody else can do the same job for free. It's not just punishing the currently unemployed, it's punishing those losing work to unpaid forced labour too.

I mean forcing them to work without wages. I mean cutting overtime of current employees, maybe laying them off, because somebody else can do the same job for free. It's not just punishing the currently unemployed, it's punishing those losing work to unpaid forced labour too.

Should they just get wages and not do any work?

Should they just get wages and not do any work?

It's the government's responsibility to ensure full employment, if they don't then they should pay out of work benefits to the people that they fail.

If a company is employing somebody to work then they should pay them a wage, rather than relying on the government to provide forced labour.

It's the government's responsibility to ensure full employment, if they don't then they should pay out of work benefits to the people that they fail.

If a company is employing somebody to work then they should pay them a wage, rather than relying on the government to provide forced labour.

Are the companies actually "employing" these people?

Why is it up to the government to find the layabouts jobs, the fact that they expect someone else to find them and not get one themselves shows just why they are unemployed.

Archived