Stop workfare join today

yea but true just some people cant/wont see it :hihi:

I will gladly look at it if anyone can show me proof or evidence. No one has answered anything yet with any evidence of any of the points I've raised/questioned.

All I've had is tabloid or politician type responses which avoid answering direct questions, by waffling on about something else.

There is an interesting statement, intended I believe to put pressure upon the various organisations taking advantage of the work experience schemes, being sent to the local managers, the CEO and other board members of those organisations involved, by those unwillingly forced to work for them:

"I participate in this work ‘experience’ forced labour scheme only under duress, due to the threat of sanction and being reduced to a state of absolute poverty if I do not. I am not a volunteer. I am a conscript.

I have no loyalty to, or respect for, any organisation which does not believe that my labour is worth the bare minimum hourly rate, the National Minimum Wage, and thus takes advantage of my economic weakness. I will participate, but under protest."

Archived