Stop workfare join today

compare & contrast...

I guess the other 22 applicants were too lazy?

No, the other couple of million who do not apply at all.

5 times more layabouts than 5 years ago? That's an interesting theory for causes of the recession.

I have not given any theory as to the cause of the recession.

Oh you're a comedian too... :loopy:

No not really, I do apologies if my post came across as funny, it was not meant to be, it is just that some people are so stupid that they just cannot see the blatantly obvious and I did not know if you was one of these type of people, but now after seeing your reply and how dextrous you are on a computer and you can use these :loopy: things, then I can see that you are really a very clever person, so there was no need for me to be funny at all.

What good is experience of collecting trolleys at Tesco? or any of the other unskilled jobs that they're doing? They don't normally ask for experience in those job adverts.

It is WORK experience as in getting off their arris and going to work and anyone who shines has the chance of a job should one become available at a later date.

What experience are they getting sat at home dossing?

Archived