Sim disconnected

You could always make sure you're able to stick to the terms of your contract and pay the bills.

Personally I'd like to see providers make people return the phone if people default. Make it so the phone is only yours as a gift at the end off the contract for completing.

it was out of my control as i got rushed to hospital in a critical condition if you must know

So now that you're out and healthy enough to spend time on the internet why not give your operator a call and explain the situation, make an interim payment to resume your service and then pay off the missed bill.

You'll find the most operators are willing to be flexible given exceptional circumstance.

ime afraid they can block the phone they (orange) blocked mine not for not paying the bill i might add its a 6310i about ten years old, when i rang them up it was back on within a few minutes so get the bill paid other wise you have a door stopper

Archived