Big Fat Whopping Lies!

I,ve just told Morticia about the monkey post and she has confessed another,she told all her friends at school that it was her birthday.All the kids turned up at her house with presents for her dressed in their party dresses and best clothes for the ficticious party,she says her mother gave her some strap for that one,serves her right for telling a big fat whopping lie!!:huh::confused::suspect:

I bet when your missus gets home at 4am and her hair all sticky, you believe her when she tells you she's been selling pins on the town hall steps.

An adult neighbour once told me that he had once "broke every single bone in his body", all at once, when he came off his motor bike.

Once, when I was complaining about the amount of washing I had to do, and said "It's like painting the Forth Bridge, you never get to the end of it" - he said he had once painted the Forth Bridge, along with a couple of mates, and it didn't take him very long at all!!!

Someone that i know has an enormous library at home complete with the ladders that slide around the room :hihi:

Same person also has a massive garden complete with swimming pool (google earth tells lies you know) and his dad owns all the classic cars that are in the television program Heartbeat :hihi:

I have a feeling that quite a few people may recognise these lies and be howling :D

N

Archived