Does anyone know anywhere selling end of line or cheap paint?

Well I went the other week, about 4 weeks ago it was. I got Dulux 'Misted Hills' - a light grey, £7.99 for 5 litres, 2 x 1.25 litre pots of Dulux in 'Redcurrant Glory' for £1.99 each, and some Super Fresco wallpaper (black and white patterned) for £2 a roll.

They had loads of the Dulux, in normal pots, and those 'Paintpod' pots, 5 litre sizes, different shades of white (apple white, blossom white, all look the same) some pinks, beige, blue, red, green etc.

Whether they still have it all now, I can make no guarantee :P

JTF had some the other week, 5 litre Dulux for £7.99 in various colours, green being one of them, Dulux feature wall paint for £1.99 a tin, and some different colours in gloss, which I didn't look at the prices of. :)

You don't need a business to go any more, anyone can join x

Thanks for posting that, I wasn't aware of JTF - I'll definitely have a look, if they don't still have it then they don't still have it....

Thanks to Sparkler61 too - B&Q will be my second call :thumbsup:

JTF had some the other week, 5 litre Dulux for £7.99 in various colours, green being one of them, Dulux feature wall paint for £1.99 a tin, and some different colours in gloss, which I didn't look at the prices of. :)

You don't need a business to go any more, anyone can join x

I got 5 litres of Dulux Weathershield for £7.50 plus VAT so I consider that a result :thumbsup:

Joining was a matter of filling in a form with name, address, phone number and email (optional) - didn't need to provide any I.D.

The cashier said that after the next stock take, VAT will be included in the shelf price rather than added on at the till.

Archived