Should i inform the police ??

Why is the blame on the 'group leader'? Why in this day and age the need to absolve all responsibility of parenting children? Behaviour for both these children and how they behave when away from home lay at their parents doorstep.

I didnt say it was the fault of the group leader.I said the parent of the girl should ask the group leader,the adult in charge at the time, what the rules are regarding the boys and girls mixing at night time.

She is a young girl just 5 days past her fourteenth birthday he is seventeen going on eighteen,i think that is too much an age gap at her age.

As we get older the age gap dosent matter so much but in my opinion he is too old for her.But that is just my opinion.

I didnt say it was the fault of the group leader.I said the parent of the girl should ask the group leader,the adult in charge at the time, what the rules are regarding the boys and girls mixing at night time.

She is a young girl just 5 days past her fourteenth birthday he is seventeen going on eighteen,i think that is too much an age gap at her age.

As we get older the age gap dosent matter so much but in my opinion he is too old for her.But that is just my opinion.

Where does it say that? I didn't see anywhere where it said he was nearly 18 nor did I see that he was 5 days after his 17th birthday

Archived