Should i inform the police ??

Report it as your daughter is 14 so under age, the police will probably have a word with the lad to put him straight but i am concerned about the lax supervision by the group leaders.

Under age for what? Last think I knew you can kiss at any age

The bold bit.

Thats how paedos work. They make vulnerable girls and boys think they want to do the stuff that the paedo wants them to.

Its called grooming.

Another key fact about paedophiles is that by definition they are attracted to pre pubescent children, not to adolescents. The boy involved is in no way a paedophile, not even close.

When I was 19 I met a rather lovely young lady at the Octagon, and we got along quite well. After the band finished I invited her to a house party I was off to, when she had to confess that she wasn't the first year student she had implied, but was in fact about to do her GCSE's, and her dad was waiting for her outside. Should I turn myself in?

When I was 19 I met a rather lovely young lady at the Octagon, and we got along quite well. After the band finished I invited her to a house party I was off to, when she had to confess that she wasn't the first year student she had implied, but was in fact about to do her GCSE's, and her dad was waiting for her outside. Should I turn myself in?

I would mate, it will clear your conscience

If this was my daughter i would want a quiet word with the group leader in charge of the group,in regards to what they deem to be appropriate behaviour between the girls and the boys while on these trips .She could easily have come back pregnant then all hell would break loose.

I would not involve the police though.

Archived