Fuel prices MEGATHREAD

i agree with it, the higher the better £2.50 a litre will be good, lower class will use buses, i will have clearer roads to do what i need to do, it will make all the fatties a lot thinner when they have to walk to shop for beer and chips

I was right. Trying to make yourself look cool. Making out you've got a few quid. The upper class education system has quite clearly failed you. :roll:

i agree with it, the higher the better £2.50 a litre will be good, lower class will use buses, i will have clearer roads to do what i need to do, it will make all the fatties a lot thinner when they have to walk to shop for beer and chips

Won't the buses just increase there fares if fuel goes up?

When the fuel price goes up, the bus fares go up

When the fuel price stays the same, the bus fares go up

When the fuel price comes down, the bus fares never come down

I was right. Trying to make yourself look cool. Making out you've got a few quid. The upper class education system has quite clearly failed you. :roll:

I dont have to try, do you mind not not going off topic and do personal attacks, i am going to block you as you are a waste of space with no friend to chat to:loopy:

I dont have to try, do you mind not not going off topic and do personal attacks, i am going to block you as you are a waste of space with no friend to chat to:loopy:

Come back and debate when you've grown up and have something sensible to say, without trying to make out you're better than others and belittling the working class people of this country. Why are you embarrassed about being working class by the way?

Come back and debate when you've grown up and have something sensible to say, without trying to make out you're better than others and belittling the working class people of this country. Why are you embarrassed about being working class by the way?

i have choose to be unemployed as i dont agree with tax system, and i am better off on the dole when the goverment pay full rent for the house i live in, also my parents house (both owned by my 'ex'), as i am a house person with a kid i get lots of petrol money, my ex hires me part time a few hours aweek:hihi:, Life is cool and we have a new fiesta econetic and a merc on the drive. Best of all its hard working people like you whos paying for it all :hihi: keep working hard for peanuts and pay your taxes,

i have choose to be unemployed as i dont agree with tax system, and i am better off on the dole when the goverment pay full rent for the house i live in, also my parents house (both owned by my 'ex'), as i am a house person with a kid i get lots of petrol money, my ex hires me part time a few hours aweek:hihi:, Life is cool and we have a new fiesta econetic and a merc on the drive. Best of all its hard working people like you whos paying for it all :hihi: keep working hard for peanuts and pay your taxes,

I think this bloke is trying to wind everyone up.

This is just a wind up and you are just a troll.:rant:

Won't the buses just increase there fares if fuel goes up?

When the fuel price goes up, the bus fares go up

When the fuel price stays the same, the bus fares go up

When the fuel price comes down, the bus fares never come down

Buses will be all they can afford if it cost £150 to fill a car up for the week love

Archived