Do We Really Need Royalty?

I wonder what would happen if someone tried assassinating the queen or someone important on a public stage, what about a terrorist strike on Buckingham Palace or Houses of Parliament, like another 9/11, that would be very interesting especially if the queen and prime minister was in.
Interesting? For who? :huh:

Are you off your rocker? :loopy:

I wonder what would happen if someone tried assassinating the queen or someone important on a public stage, what about a terrorist strike on Buckingham Palace or Houses of Parliament, like another 9/11, that would be very interesting especially if the queen and prime minister was in.

Are you not right in your head? I wouldn't think it very sensible to say something as stupid and brain dead as this on a public forum. The powers that be have eyes everywhere..

Strange post that, have you finished your homework kid, I would recommend that you get yourself an education :loopy:

Speak for yourself, mate, we don't wnt him. He doesn't like us either, he don't like anybody anyway.

I may not like you, but I don't view you as being at all representative of The US as a whole, far from it. I love the US, I think it's great, and American girls (they love an english accent). You just have a ridiculously stupid 'us vs them' mindset.

I may not like you, but I don't view you as being at all representative of The US as a whole, far from it. I love the US, I think it's great, and American girls (they love an english accent). You just have a ridiculously stupid 'us vs them' mindset.

Would that be a Queens English accent :suspect:

Your criteria for liking and not liking flamingjimmy

a) Political beliefs

b) Religious or non religious beliefs

c) For or against Royalty

I'll bet any prospective date you consider taking out has to give the right anwers to all three :hihi:

Archived