Do We Really Need Royalty?

Your criteria for liking and not liking flamingjimmy

a) Political beliefs

b) Religious or non religious beliefs

c) For or against Royalty

I'll bet any prospective date you consider taking out has to give the right anwers to all three :hihi:

You'd lose that bet. When it comes to women, I don't particularly care what they believe, as long as they're open minded (or a 10)

You'd lose that bet. When it comes to women, I don't particularly care what they believe, as long as they're open minded (or a 10)

Nah, dont believe it! You'd take her to a pub, knock back a few drinks and when she told you she was a church deacon you'd completely lose it :hihi:

Would that be a Queens English accent :suspect:
My yorkshire accent serves me very well here in Connecticut. I am sometimes considered Irish, perhaps because I have picked up some of my wife's Irish brogue, but all in all the ladies love it. I have never tried to talk American, because it would be phony. There are enough Brits come over here and use phony accents to impress the locals. It doesn't work.

But wait until 'Green Beer Day' then listen for all the phony 'Oirish' accents. :hihi:

If the Dail changed the law and made all Irish citizens liable to tax (irrespective of where they live in the World) and if they made 'tax day' St Patrick's Day they'd make a fortune out of 'Green Beer' Irish in the US.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I may not like you, but I don't view you as being at all representative of The US as a whole, far from it. I love the US, I think it's great, and American girls (they love an english accent). You just have a ridiculously stupid 'us vs them' mindset.
I don't know anybody representative of the US as a whole, not in my 43 years here, but I submit to a higher intellect than mine. I travel a few miles to Massachusets and I'm into a slightly different mindset or architecture, the same as if I enter NY State in the opposite direction. I travel through the Carolinas, and know instantly which I am in, North or South. There is not a state in the continental US I have not visited or passed through in my time, and I will include Hawaii but not Alaska, though I have been to the Yukon which is similar. Each state is different in its own way. So tell me, which one is the US as a whole? I don't have an us v them attitude at all. I'm proud of my heritage, proud of the Royal Navy I served in. Proud of the Sheffield I was born in. Glad to have worked for a time in the steel mills my father and brother did. Sad to see it gone. But when I read nonsense I comment on it, that's my right.

But wait until 'Green Beer Day' then listen for all the phony 'Oirish' accents. :hihi:

If the Dail changed the law and made all Irish citizens liable to tax (irrespective of where they live in the World) and if they made 'tax day' St Patrick's Day they'd make a fortune out of 'Green Beer' Irish in the US.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

sure and begorrah, tis himself.

Archived