What have the conservatives/coalition done for you?

had we had a proper labour government rather than the pseudo conservative one then we would probably be laughing as they would have refocussed on manufacturing and other useful economic activity and regulated the financial services industry enough to have prevented the current looming catastrophe.
Your memory is perhaps selective if it does not recall the overspending and national debt from the previous Labour administration in the 70s.

Ah, I should know by now that's just the sort of puerile reponse I can expect from you. Not exactly accurate on your part, but very 'you'.

I'll try, once more, to ask you something I've asked before - how old are you Mecky?

Are you still there Mecky?

Oh do behave, even you can't believe that.

actually, way back when this started it was gordon brown who forced the developed world governments to take action to prop up the banks and indulge in a bit of economic stimulation.

you have to contrast that with the two years of inaction by the eurozine governments when dealing with greece and the other financially challenged states

It turned the public servants into snitching on outrageous practices that have been going on for too long :-

1. HMRC doing deals with Vodaphone, Goldman etc.

2. Public servants having monies paid into their companies to avoid PAYE.

Theres many more but im in a rush and cant remember....

I am better off now than I was under Labour. I have a better paid job with better prospects & a better pension scheme. I pay less tax now the coalition are gradually increasing the tax threshold to £10,000.

How did the coalition get you a better job and better pension?

Are you a director of A4E?

Archived