Which Race Of Women Are The Most Attractive?

Ooooohh, I'm all weak at the knees cos of....  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Ooooohh, I'm all weak at the knees cos of....

• White ie English, USA, Australian, West European etc
    • Indian
    • Scandinavian
    • Oriental..Fillipino etc
    • Latino
    • Black
    • Eastern European

Dear OP - just how cheap can you get? If you are going to order from the catalogues, at least fork out for the cover charge on all five "books".

Best answer, by far.

Nope, the idea that there are distinct 'races' has been abandoned by science because it is not scientific, not because of politics.

Or rather, in biology (a science the last time I looked), race has a very specific and definite meaning that does not apply to human ethnic groups or populations.

In terms of sheer visual beauty, mixed races are the most beautiful people.

The Brazilians seem to have struck the motherlode in this respect.

The most interesting thing about sex appeal is how universal it is. There's a myth that different looks are liked by different cultures, but in my travels around the planet I've found this to be totally untrue.

If a woman is thought to be attractive in our culture, then she will also be attractive to people of other cultures. The converse is also true, in that we will find women from other cultures attractive who are also considered attractive in that culture.

I know that there are exceptions, but the main rule is that attractiveness transcends culture and race.

No so long ago there was a very contreversal programme on C4 about different races and their attractiveness, intelligence, resilience to diseases, stress and poverty.

The geneticists (sp) historians who studied this concluded that the most advantageous race to be was actually mixed race! Eugenics is healthy, natural and good for the gene pool, its what nature wants and the more diverse humans become the quicker we evolve.

Eg: Inter racial breeding in Brazil was encouraged a century ago, and yet despite acute poverty and awful filthy crime and squaloured conditions many have live in, genetically they have longevity, remarkable at handling stress, resilient to many diseases and the women specifically are still very attractive and intelligent.

No so long ago there was a very contreversal programme on C4 about different races and their attractiveness, intelligence, resilience to diseases, stress and poverty.

The geneticists (sp) historians who studied this concluded that the most advantageous race to be was actually mixed race! Eugenics is healthy, natural and good for the gene pool, its what nature wants and the more diverse humans become the quicker we evolve.

Eg: Inter racial breeding in Brazil was encouraged a century ago, and yet despite acute poverty and awful filthy crime and squaloured conditions many have live in, genetically they have longevity, remarkable at handling stress, resilient to many diseases and the women specifically are still very attractive and intelligent.

Eugenics is by definition not natural and nature never wants anything.

It's not surprising that mixed background people have advantages, you see the same in other mammals, a broader base of genetic material appears to be advantageous.

• 1 month later...

Archived