Which Race Of Women Are The Most Attractive?

Ooooohh, I'm all weak at the knees cos of....  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Ooooohh, I'm all weak at the knees cos of....

• White ie English, USA, Australian, West European etc
    • Indian
    • Scandinavian
    • Oriental..Fillipino etc
    • Latino
    • Black
    • Eastern European

Got to be white British and preferably yorkshire, Im not just any racist, im also sectarian racist :D

The idea of distinct races has been long since abandoned by science, you can have as many races or as few as you want depending on how you define them.

So the question posed by the OP is somewhat daft because there can't possibly be an answer.

Many reasons. Not enough categories, the breakdown of the categories is vague, Scandinavians are separated from 'West European', people from England, USA and Australian are presumed 'white' etc.

It confuses ethnicity and nationality, groups some ethnicities together and misses others out entirely.

The idea of distinct races has been long since abandoned by science, you can have as many races or as few as you want depending on how you define them.
It's not quite been abandoned by science, it's just that the sensitivity of the whole race issue tends to set off the anti-everything brigade chanting racist if anybody dares remind the world that we're not all the same, so science has just kept its gob shut.

I don't like blacks.

You're liable to set off the following...

It's not quite been abandoned by science, it's just that the sensitivity of the whole race issue tends to set off the anti-everything brigade chanting racist if anybody dares remind the world that we're not all the same, so science has just kept its gob shut.

Archived