Which Race Of Women Are The Most Attractive?

Ooooohh, I'm all weak at the knees cos of....  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Ooooohh, I'm all weak at the knees cos of....

• White ie English, USA, Australian, West European etc
    • Indian
    • Scandinavian
    • Oriental..Fillipino etc
    • Latino
    • Black
    • Eastern European

Ho, ho. I shal;l leave that to the husband, he makes better pancakes than me.

Most (straight) men like racy women, don't they?

I'd like to chase you around the kitchen table with my wooden spoon...:hihi::love:

Dear OP - just how cheap can you get? If you are going to order from the catalogues, at least fork out for the cover charge on all five "books".

Eh? I do all my shopping online now. :hihi:

It's not quite been abandoned by science, it's just that the sensitivity of the whole race issue tends to set off the anti-everything brigade chanting racist if anybody dares remind the world that we're not all the same, so science has just kept its gob shut.

Nope, the idea that there are distinct 'races' has been abandoned by science because it is not scientific, not because of politics.

I don't see how you can possibly make a case for what you have just said without resorting to circular argument, but I would like to see you try.

Nope, the idea that there are distinct 'races' has been abandoned by science because it is not scientific, not because of politics.

I don't see how you can possibly make a case for what you have just said without resorting to circular argument, but I would like to see you try.[/QUOTE]

Your pomposity does amuse me at times.:hihi:

Hail Caesar and you are welcome to the fish.

Archived