Which Race Of Women Are The Most Attractive?

Ooooohh, I'm all weak at the knees cos of....  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Ooooohh, I'm all weak at the knees cos of....

• White ie English, USA, Australian, West European etc
    • Indian
    • Scandinavian
    • Oriental..Fillipino etc
    • Latino
    • Black
    • Eastern European

What about us wimmin? I lust after black and Asian men. Yeah, I'm racist.:o

'Asian' gets complicated. In the British sense of the word it means people from greater India, but in the US it means oriental. It's a big continent and you could also call Jews Asian since Israel is a part of Asia.

'Asian' gets complicated. In the British sense of the word it means people from greater India, but in the US it means oriental. It's a big continent and you could also call Jews Asian since Israel is a part of Asia.

I am referring the UK definition. However, sex appeal is indefinable and very subjective. I think that Colin Salmon and Blair Underwood have it in spades, equally so do Imran Kahn, Ben Stiller and Damien Lewis. :love: I was being a bit facetious. Some people naturally go for a type but I would argue that the biggest attraction point in someone is their personality. But then, I am not a man, contrary to popular belief.:hihi:

Archived