Spat at whilst at work.

I'm not assuming anything, you're the one who looks silly. You've been watching too many American TV shows for teenagers. 'Coming out' happens in a lot of ways, the OP came out because something came up in conversation - still had the same result, he came out to his workmates. He did 'come out'.

You just seem to be under the impression that coming out has to be some big official announcement which is deliberately made and planned whereas it wasn't in this case and usually isn't. Now you're just backtracking because you were wrong. Can't be bothered to discuss it with you anymore, you were wrong.

There you go again with the assuming. How can I be backtracking when I never made a statement about how the OP came out? I have and still maintain that I simply asked, why would the OP be discussing his sexuality at work? The OP answered that. You're right you can't be bothered to discuss, you just rant out assumptions.

For the record, I never suggested I know how one may come out. To tell you the truth, until you mentioned it, I never considered how a person may come out. I did wonder why the OP needed to proclaim his sexuality, the OP answered that.

Religion is something that is deep seated, and cannot be rejected easily.

Sins of the flesh are easily given up, by any decent person.

Just felt I had to highlight this one again - defintely wins my award for ridiculous post of the thread.

Why is that?

You don't think forums poster Balpin's contribution above sounds like self righteous, pompous twaddle then?

Religion is something that is deep seated, and cannot be rejected easily.

Sins of the flesh are easily given up, by any decent person.

Where is that then?

It is not considered normal.

I do not critisise this behaviour, and indeed have given good references to these men, who I have employed.

But you cannot say it is normal behaviour.

Who would be that be?

1649 would be more like me.;)

If you bring agony on yourself, what do you expect.

People will only give you more.

We do not live in a decent world, whatever you may want to believe.

Try as I might, I cannot be everywhere to help my fellow man.

He has made his bed, now he must sleep in it.

If he does not like how others judge him, that is for himself to sort out.

Wow, what a prick!

Archived