Spat at whilst at work.

Im hoping its just you who thinks im so shallow and twisted to start a thread like this. It did happen and the reason ive not contributed a great deal is i cant believe the can of worms ive opened. I came one here to vent, get it off my chest in the hope it helped. It did help a bit and i thanks the people who have pm'd me and have sadi supporting things on the thread but i can assure you this is not a troll or wind up of any sort.

In which case I apologise.

is spitting really considered common assault hn?

Legally yes. In practice, the police wouldn't normally do anything much about it, but in a case like this where it could be considered a hate crime, they very well might.

When you consider how dirty the human mouth is, and what bacteria and germs are contained therein, (anything from TB to Streptococcus) I think it's a good job that spitting is considered a criminal offence. The Herpes (cold sore / herpes virus) can also be found in saliva.

There isn't much repulses me but I think that spitting is one of the most disgusting things ever.

When you consider how dirty the human mouth is, and what bacteria and germs are contained therein, (anything from TB to Streptococcus) I think it's a good job that spitting is considered a criminal offence. The Herpes (cold sore / herpes virus) can also be found in saliva.

There isn't much repulses me but I think that spitting is one of the most disgusting things ever.

Then why did god, being all wise and that, give us the necessary means to do it? (Sorry, couldn't resist.) You can't keep calling things your god has put in place, disgusting.

What if one kissed their spouse ? via tongues ? even though what you've said may be true, I doubt many loving individuals would take that on board.

I agree, spitting (even people spitting in the street) makes me feel sick, it is disgusting and I believe very insulting to actually spit at another person. Plain Talker is correct in saying that many diseases are passed that way...:gag:

Ive been reliuctant to revisit this thread, partly because of how many replies theres been and secondly because im worried about it going further off topic.

Im eternaly greatful for the replies but before i leave this thread alone i want to clear up a few things. This is not me trying to justify myself to anyone, i just feel it would help resolve a few arguments.

!, My username is that for a reason. My family know nothing and i have my reasons for keeping it that way for now.

2, Im not gay by choice. Im made that way although ive tried to deny it for the whole of my 27 years on this earth.

3, Ive tried to change it but i cant.

4, No one from work knows the family, Ive not worked there that long so not really found out all that much about work mates and until now they haddent found out a lot about me.

5, A couple of posts on this thread made me feel really low, far lower than when i started it and boy did i think i was feeling low already...

I want to thank that poster for those. Im not sure what his or her intentions were but all they have done is strengthen my resolve to get through this and be happy with myself and my life.

6, Lots of posts on this thread gave me massive hope.

For those, I owe you :thumbsup:

Thanks. :)

Archived