Audi lifeshine!

Are they prepared to guarantee the shine 'for life'?

You can buy car finish preparations which will last at least a year for a few quid and apply them yourself. (Don't do that until the paint has 'hardened' for about 6 months, though.)

Alternatively, you could take your car to a professional car polisher for (probably) less than £100 and get both the inside and the outside done (with long-lasting compounds) once a year.

hi everyone,i just bought a new audi and they offer me autoglym lifeshine for £399.have anyone got any experience on this,is it worth it,what is the difference without it.thanks:loopy:

Check the link out and watch the video, it comes with lifetime guarantee.

I myself would buy it= http://lifeshine.com/

It is a protection system for the paintwork,glass, interior etc.

Are they prepared to guarantee the shine 'for life'?

You can buy car finish preparations which will last at least a year for a few quid and apply them yourself. (Don't do that until the paint has 'hardened' for about 6 months, though.)

Alternatively, you could take your car to a professional car polisher for (probably) less than £100 and get both the inside and the outside done (with long-lasting compounds) once a year.

It comes with a lifetime guarantee and is not just for the paintwork, check the link i provided in my previous post.

How does that work then? Can you get it regularly tested for shinyness and a re application if it doest meet criteria?

Click the link and watch the video and all is explained, it is a protection system for the paint and like scotchguard on the interior for stains spillages etc.

I'm guesing if a stain doesn't come out due to protection failing they would replace the seat, if the paint oxidised they would respray etc etc.

Link is here= http://lifeshine.com/

Archived