Scargill vs NUM

WeX

:huh: No wonder you are a Tory, anarhcist oops sorry Purdy.

1700 members paying £50 a year = £85,000. :rolleyes:

Tory, anarhcist? I love that. I also love your maths. So the NUM spend all their subs on wages, flats, cars etc for ex presidents? What nothing left to give to the party?

anarhcist? I love that. I also love your maths. So the NUM spend all their subs on wages, flats, cars etc for ex presidents? What nothing left to give to the party?

Yep, anarchist, £50k!

No quite as much as that nice Mr Ashcroft gives the Cons, but there you go!

Yep, anarchist, £50k!

No quite as much as that nice Mr Ashcroft gives the Cons, but there you go!

You still need to explain the anarchist bit, and this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386730/Arthur-Scargill-faces-eviction-1-5m-luxury-apartment-NUM-launch-legal-action.html

Miners' union takes legal action to evict Arthur Scargill from his £1.5m luxury apartment which costs them £34,000 per year

Arthur's a wonderful individual; watch him here speak out against the Zionist Neo-Cons and their murderous rampage in Afghanistan and the Middle East :

... especially from 1:40...

Go, Mr Scargill !

Chemist will also be along soon to bring housing into the thread :hihi:

This must be a tricky situation for the commies on here. Do they support their home grown super hero as he systematically bankrupts the trade union who they claim could do no wrong during the miner's strike?

I wonder what the Trotskyites on here think of Scargill, as self confessed admirer of Stalin?

I'm amazed Scargill has the audacity to still appear in public after being singlehandedly responsible for the death of the UK mining industry. The man has no conscience!

He managed to fool most of the miners into thinking it was the Government's fault.... even now, three decades later, there are still some who believe in this nonsense.

Not judging as know nothing about this, but just seems wrong that he gets all these perks and the ordinary miner, well you know that answer.

But as said, not passing judgement as don't know full story.

I do know though that the mines closing had more than an effect on the miners themselves, it changed britain forever.

Thats my under-educated opinion for what its worth!

He managed to fool most of the miners into thinking it was the Government's fault.... even now, three decades later, there are still some who believe in this nonsense.

You underestimate the intelligence of the mineworkers,and the cunning of Thatcher who plotted the demise.Do you feel secure when we depend upon imports of gas from Iran,Russia and Malanka Buka?

Archived