Air Cadets for GIRLS 11-20yrs old

Miss M

Miss M,

I run a girls/ladies cricket team, all Under 18, if you are ever short of activities in the summer, get in touch as your group would be welcome to try it.

It was set up due to the environment of Boys opposition players intimidating the Girls (when we only had a few female players) with a whole team of Girls they find it less intimidating and get there own back!!

• 3 years later...
I can agree, snailyboy (really I can) but it's not under my control. Just like we still have girls' schools etc it's just one of those things.

But I do find it less intimidating. Also for parents as I can empathise with those who worry about having their daughter go on camping trips and activities with boys.

MissM

I think it's a great idea , hang around another 4 years and my daughter would love to join you .

With regards the rifle based activities , she's asked if she can have a Pink Rifle.

She wasn't joking either .