How many men do the Pancakes ?

How many men are doing the tea tonight ?

I thought it was just me that did the Pancakes every year (we all have to contribute) until I looked on Facebook to see loads of blokes on there bragging that they were the best Pancake makers in the world !

Is it a man thing to want to take over the stove today or is it just a coincidence ?

By the way, I am the real Pancake King, before any of you start trying to lay claim to the throne. :D

I thought it was just me that did the Pancakes every year (we all have to contribute) until I looked on Facebook to see loads of blokes on there bragging that they were the best Pancake makers in the world !

Is it a man thing to want to take over the stove today or is it just a coincidence ?

By the way, I am the real Pancake King, before any of you start trying to lay claim to the throne. :D

Fight on then hard2miss ?? My pancakes are made from the wings of Yorkshire angels x

I'm not having anything, I'm fasting :( so the missus has to hunter gather for herself tonight!

Enjoy your pancakes!

Archived