Drugs- No comparison.

I do have a tendancy to ramble,my main concern is whats acceptable in todays world,it seems ok to roll one and get high.But some people just dont realise what damage it can do long term,for example mental health problems.It seems acceptable to some people.

I'm not sure that's true. I don't smoke weed nowadays but I did in my youth and I've never had any problems with rambling off subject with three methane burners and a tank full of oxygen that the proposed new by pass in the Gulf of Aquabar didn't realise he'd already said so. Now, what was I saying? :huh:

But they do say 'a druggie is a druggie' whilst conveniently forgeting that that is what he or she is.

No i am not a hardcore druggie but i may be addicted to the fags, which is not in the same league.Last time i looked you cant get arrested for having a pack of cigs in the house.

OOOOH when I was in the hospital, the pain consultant came to see if he could top me up with something and I said that I felt I had been addicted to OxyContin because of pain .. He said, we don't say addicted, we say dependent. Hmm, sounds the same to me.

No i am not a hardcore druggie but i may be addicted to the fags, which is not in the same league.

No, indeed. Tobacco is one of the most dangerous substances there is; regular users of cannabis, ecstasy or cocaine are doing far less damage to their own health than you are to yours.

Definitely not in the same league.

Archived